The Harlow Old Fort House
The Harlow Old Fort House is a historic site located on Sandwich Street in Plymouth. The house was built in 1677 and was made with timbers from the Pilgrims' original fort on Burial Hill. The location was family owned for over 200 years and was opened to the public by the Antiquarian Society in the early 1920s. It is on the National Register of Historic Places and offers a range of 17th century artifacts and cultural items. It also holds special events and offers tours.
- Hours: Tours: June - August, Thu, 2pm - 6pm
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Cameras allowed?: Yes