"Everything here is made from scratch, even the fillings we use," explains Brian. He is one of the owners and co-managers of this local bakery. It had been a dream since 2000 to restore this old Victorian house, and the Blue Blinds Bakery has been in business for two years now. When you arrive on the front porch lined with rocking chairs and blue shutters you are enveloped by the warmth of the place. When you walk inside you are greeted by the aroma of freshly baked bread. You can order from a selection of fresh pastries, muffins and cookies, as well. The bakery also sells hot and cold beverages to go with its baked goods.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 9pm; Fri, 6am - 3pm; Sat, closed; Sun, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: December 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: The people, the tourists. It is the birthplace of America. People want to come here. We never really have any downtime in Plymouth.
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Artisan breads, organic bread, spelt grain bread, French toast, homemade granola, soup, cakes