The All American Diner
The All American Diner is an authentic diner with a 1950s theme, including a real soda fountain. Once inside, you'll swear it's 1957 again. Open seven days a week for breakfast and lunch, the breakfast menu includes items such as United States Omelet, All American Griddle Hash and Crunchy French Toast. And for lunch, you can choose from sandwich selections like The '57 Chevy, The Edsel or The Lincoln. The diner also serves traditional American entrees such as Meat Loaf Dinner, Yankee Pot Roast and Franks and Beans as well as burgers, soups and salads.
Located in historic downtown Plymouth, The All American Diner is close to many local shops, stores and attractions. There is free parking on the street and it is very easy to get to from the highway.
- Fax: 508-747-1715
- Hours: 5:30am - 2pm seven days a week
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking and ramp to door
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: All American Club: A Triple decker sandwich with lettuce, tomato, bacon and mayo with your choice of hamburger, turkey, ham or grilled chicken.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Burgers, Diner, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual