Star of Siam
Located just north of Plymouth center is a hidden jewel in the Star of Siam. The Star of Siam specializes in authentic Thai Cuisine. It is open year round six days a week. Among some of the favorites you will find here are pad thai, pad saim, duck curry and sweet and sour dishes. Star of Siam has yummy appetizers too, like fried tofu, crab rangoons and egg rolls.
Come on in, and find out where the locals go for the past few decades to get their fix of great Thai food.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Tues - Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner hours: Tues - Thurs, 4pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 4pm - 9:30pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Thai cuisine
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The locals
- Cuisine: Thai
- Signature dishes: Pad thai
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pad thai
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual