Second Church of Plymouth Congregational
Founded in 1738, the Second Church of Plymouth offers Sunday worship services, church school, ministries and volunteering opportunities to help raise funds for the needy families in the area.
Second Church of Plymouth is located at Manomet Four Corners at the intersection of State Road and White Horse Road. There is plenty of free parking in its lot, which can be accessed on White Horse Road. The church is easy to get to and is just minutes from the highway.
- Hours: Sunday Family Service: 8:30am; Church School: 9:30am; Traditional Service: 11am
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking with ramp to door
- Founding Date: November 8, 1738
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: United Church of Christ
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs