Victorian elegance, meet Southwestern charm. Located right in the heart of downtown Plymouth, Sam Diego's occupies the historic Station One Firehouse on Main Street. Its interior features an old brick wall and mahogany woodwork with a staircase that leads to a second level. Opened in 1995, this independently owned restaurant offers Mexican, Tex-Mex and southwestern fare, a bar and an outdoor patio.
Sam Diego's is walking distance to many interesting local shops, stores and attractions, including Plymouth Rock and Mayflower II. It is easy to get to and is just minutes from the highway.
- Fax: 508-747-8979
- Hours: Daily, 11:30am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking with ramp to door
- Founding Date: 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Mexican, Pizza, Sandwiches, Southwestern, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Late-night
- Dress code: Casual