Welcome to Sabor. "Sabor" is the Spanish word for "flavor," and that is exactly what the staff here tries to infuse in whatever they create, from perfectly prepared entrées to exquisite desserts, bite-sized catered hors d'ouevres, fresh lunch specials and yummy breakfast pastries.
Since the restaurant's inception more than 10 years ago, Sabor has long been known for its mouth-watering desserts, pastries, breakfast sandwiches and lunch fare. However, the restaurant began an evolution years ago that led to the development of a sophisticated, eclectic and flavorful dinner experience and the growth of a creative gourmet catering service, Daniela's Café. Sabor, located in the heart of historic downtown Plymouth, strives to bring passion for all things delicious to its guests.
- Hours: Breakfast: Sat, 7am - 11am Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11am - 4:30pm. Dinner: Mon - Sat, 5pm - closing
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- Menu link: www.sabordining.com
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Proper