Rock Bottom Seafood
Established in 1986, Rock Bottom Seafood is both a fish market, where you can purchase the catch of the day, and a restaurant, where you can get a variety of seafood meals for take out or to dine in service.
Its menu includes homemade chowder, fried plates, classic broiled plates, lobster dishes, rolls and sandwiches. It also offers children's plates and family take-out. And if you are planning a party, Rock Bottom Seafood offers a variety of made-to-order party platters and finger sandwich platters.
Located in the Cedarville section of Plymouth, Rock Bottom Seafood offers plenty of free parking with easy access to many other stores, and is just minutes from the highway.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking with ramp to door
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: rockbottomseafood.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Lobster Salad Roll
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual