Plymouth Fitness isn't an ordinary gym. It is a health club dedicated to helping a wide range of clients achieve their fitness goals. The trainers are knowledgeable, helpful and friendly and the equipment is modern and clean.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 10pm; Fri, 5:30am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 6pm
- Founding Date: 1979
- What makes this community special?: Plymouth is a big town, both in size and population, with a small town attitude. The people in the Plymouth area are super friendly and engaged in their community.
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Sauna, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 4
- Pool length: 25 Yards
- Diving: No
- What is your training philosophy?: We find that individual consumers and area businesses are hard-working, family-focused and wanting to have some fun...just like Plymouth Fitness!