Located in the heart of historic downtown Plymouth is a hidden jewel of an antique shop. It features an eclectic mix of antiques, collectibles and vintage pieces, as well as a sizable collection of post cards and ephemera.
A lovely and charming staff eagerly await the locals or tourist to help, guide and educate about collectibles.
- Hours: WINTER HOURS CLOSED TUESDAYS Mon, Wed - Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 12pm-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Spaces availble
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques and collectibles
- Services: Financing, Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Paid lot
- What makes this community special?: Great location for tourists
- Antiques specialties: Huge variety
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Number of dealers: 40
- Antiques services: Consignment