Founded in 1997, the Plymouth Moose Lodge is a unit of Moose International. It is part of the private, not-for-profit fraternity founded in 1888 that is non-political and non-denominational. Plymouth Lodge 2485 and its mascot Tommy Moose offer its members a bar, function hall, a pool and darts room, and a place to relax and unwind. Members also participate in the community by holding food and clothing drives, and sponsoring Boy and Girl Scout troops and a Little League team.
Known as the "Family Fraternity," its various units include The Women of Moose, Moose Legion and the Loyal Order of Moose. To find out more about the fraternity, please visit www.Mooseintl.org or to find out more about the Plymouth Lodge visit the website.
- Hours: Open seven days, noon - 1am.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap-accessible parking is available.
- Founding Date: 1997
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Bar Food
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- Scope: International, Local
- Type: Cancer, Child welfare, Homelessness and housing, Senior citizens