Frank Webb's Bath Center
This store, which is conveniently located off of Industrial Park Rd., offers two services at the same location: a bathroom showroom for homeowners and a parts supply shop for contractors.
Its award-winning showroom beautifully displays everything you could imagine for your bathroom, including sinks, toilets, tubs, showers, whirlpools, vanities, lighting, cabinets, faucets and more.
The supply shop offers parts and expert advice for plumbing, heating and air conditioning.
- Fax: 508-830-0481
- Hours: Showroom: Tues - Thu, 9:30am - 6pm; Fri, 9:30am - 4:30pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking space with ramp to front showroom door
- Founding Date: 1866
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Toilets, sinks, showers, tubs, vanities, cabinets, whirlpools, faucets, fixtures, lighting, fans, fireplaces
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Diverse ocean-side community with a wide range of income levels.
- Kitchen & bath brands: More than 50 brands from American Standard to Willow Creek
- What questions should customers ask before making a major purchase?: Do your showroom consultants work on commission?