Enoteca Di Vino (Closed)
Enoteca Di Vino, which means "library of wines" in Italian, offers 90 different types of wines to go along with creative Italian dishes, which include salads, appetizers, pizzas and unique full-course meals.
Whether you are looking for a glass of wine, a place to bring the family or a special night out, Enoteca Di Vino is the place to go. It has something for everyone and offers live entertainment on Monday and Wednesday nights.
Enoteca Di Vino is located right in the heart of historic downtown Plymouth and is close to many of the interesting shops and attractions that Plymouth has to offer. It is easy to get to and is just minutes from the highway.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 5pm - 10pm, Closed Sundays
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking with ramp to door
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.enotecadivinowinebar.com/index.php?option=com_virtuema…
- Specialties: Italian and seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Fettuccine con Pollo: fettuccine pasta, broccoli rabe, chicken in a cream sauce.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Rissotto di Mare: saffron infused aborio rice, clams , shrimp, calamari, mussels, chicken, chorizo, peas and red peppers
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Dinner, Live Entertainment, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual