Ellis Curtain Shoppe
Ellis Curtain Shoppe is the retail store for A.L. Ellis, Inc., a fifth-generation, family owned and operated curtain manufacturing company. The company was established in 1920 by Arthur Linwood Ellis, and its main headquarters are located in Plymouth. The store's product line includes curtains, draperies, top treatments, bedding, toss pillows and chair pads.
- Fax: 508-746-5669
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 9:30am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 4pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped spaces
- Founding Date: 18 years old
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Curtains and accessories
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Yes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Location
- What are some tips to keep in mind when decorating?: Do one room at a time.
- Interior design: No