Located inside the Plymouth County Trial Courthouse, Ed's cafe is sponsored by the MA Coalition for the Blind. Ed's is owned and operated by Ed Shettlesworth, a former diesel mechanic that slowly lost his vision about nine years ago. Never being one to stay idle he decided to venture into the restaurant business in February 2010 and has enjoyed the restaurant and it's patrons ever since. He bakes fresh muffins, prepares cooked to order omelettes, breakfast sandwich bagels, burgers and chicken parmesan. He keeps the cafe organized and fully stocked with cold drinks and hot coffee the help of his wife and another team member.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available
- Founding Date: February 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Juice, Water, Soda, Coffee, Tea, Sandwiches, Omelettes, Muffins, Bagels.
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The various personalities and interesting people.
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch