D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches
With a menu that offers soups, salads, wraps, toasted sandwiches, hot sandwiches, cold sandwiches and kids meals, D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches has something for everyone.
The spacious dining area is clean and comfortable with a combination of tables and booths. The decor is very soothing with its warm, earthy shades of brown and tan.
D'Angelo is conveniently located in Colony Place, which is the largest outdoor shopping and entertainment center in the region, so you'll also be able to enjoy browsing at many of the interesting stores and shops in the area.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10:30am - 9pm; Sat, 11am - 8pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces and a wheelchair-accessible ramp are available.
- Founding Date: Thje company was founded in 1967 (originally known as Ma Riva's Sub Shop) and this location opened in 2007.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.dangelos.com/docs/datakoutmenu_tier29.pdf
- Specialties: Toasted "Classics"
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Chicken, Bacon & Vermont Cheddar Toasted Classic, Pastrami Reuben Toasted Classic, Thanksgiving Toasted Classic
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet