Church of the Pilgrimage
With roots that reach as far back as the first Pilgrim settlers, the Church of the Pilgrimage has evolved over the years and is now a Congregationalist United Church of Christ. It offers a variety of programs for all ages and has weekly worship services on Sundays at 10am.
Located right in the heart of historic downtown Plymouth, the Church of the Pilgrimage is easy to get to and offers free parking on School Street.
- Fax: 508-746-4362
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4pm Services, School: Sun, 10am
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking on School Street and ramp to side door
- Founding Date: 1801
- Parking: On-street: free
- Denomination: Congregational, United Church of Christ
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes