Since 1985, the Billington Sea Kayak Shop, located on the shore of Billington Sea, has been offering on-site rentals of canoes and kayaks, instruction, and trips and events. It also sells canoes, kayaks and accessories, such as clothing, paddles, waterproof gear, pumps, compasses, roof racks, and canoe and kayak carts.
Its large and varied selection of boats ensures that whether you're a new paddler or an advanced kayaker, you will find what you need here. You can visit its website for a full description of the many boats availalble for sale. Owner Douglass Gray and his professional, knowledgeable staff will help you determine the boat that is right for you. And it even offers on-water tryouts.
- Fax: 508-746-5444
- Hours: Open year-round. Hours vary based on the season.
- Handicap Accessible: Dock and first floor of shop are accessible
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Canoes, kayaks, paddles, clothing and other accessories
- Services: Classes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes