All Things Tea
All Things Tea is a Victorian-style tea room and tea shop that carries over 100 teas, French press coffee and tea-infused wines, all of which nicely complement its selection of soups, sandwiches, quiches and unique pastries. It is the North American distributor of Tregothnan Estate teas, the only tea grown in England.
Located in historic downtown Plymouth, All Things Tea is within walking distance to many of the interesting shops and attractions that Plymouth has to offer. It is easy to get to, located just minutes from the highway.
- Hours: Wed - Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking with ramp to front door
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Teas, tea brewing devices, gifts & gift certif Coffee, Wine and Ale. Tea sandwiches, English scones & Devon Cream, Pastries, Meat and Veg Pastys, Salad, Quiche, Soup.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders
- Menu link: www.allthingstea.net
- Specialties: Traditional Afternoon Tea, Light Lunch. 'Tregothnan' teas. Celebration Event Teas - anniversary, birthday, bridal & baby shower. Special Event Teas - Christmas, Mothers Day, Valentine Day, Tastings Traditional British Tea Leaf Readings
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, British
- Signature dishes: Afternoon Tea and 'Cream Tea' (scones,Devon cream and tea).
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual