The Plymouth Public Schools are responsible to identify children in Plymouth with a disability and determine eligibility for special education or related services under IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act) or 603 CMR 28 (Massachusetts Special Education Regulations).
If a parent or pediatrician are concerned about a child's development, a written request should be sent to the Plymouth Public Schools. Requests for evaluations should include: "child’s name, address, date of birth and telephone number with a brief description of your concerns to the Principal of your child’s school."
Questions or concerns can be referred to Mary Mello at (508) 830-4347.
The Plymouth Public School directory is below should school-specific questions arise.
- Cold Spring Elementary School (508) 830-4335
- Federal Furnace Elementary School (508) 830-4360
- Hedge Elementary School (508) 830-4340
- Indian Brook Elementary School (508) 830-4370
- Manomet Elementary School (508) 830-4380
- Mount Pleasant Preschool (508) 830-4347
- Nathaniel Morton Elementary School (508) 830-4320
- Plymouth Community Intermediate School (508) 830-4450
- Plymouth North High School (508) 830-4400
- Plymouth South High School (508) 224-7512
- Plymouth South Middle School (508) 224-2725
- South Elementary School (508) 830-4390
- West Elementary School (508) 830-4350