1. Brian Shelter explores the Great Plymouth Mail Robbery tonight at the Plymouth Public Library at 7 p.m.
2. Upload your best autumn pictures into Patch's weekly Photo Contest. The winner will receive a $75 gift card from Barnes and Noble.
3. The Plymouth North Basketball Association will hold signups for the upcoming 2012-2013 season from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 1, at the Boys and Girls Club, located on Resnik Road. The PNBA is a youth basketball league for boys and girls in grades 2 through 8 who are residents of Plymouth. The PNBA offers a Drill for Skill program during the month of November with league play beginning in December. The registration fee includes the skills program, T-shirt, league play and playoffs, as well as a membership in the Plymouth Boys and Girls Club. Registration fees are $100 for one player, $160 for two players in a family, with a maximum of $200 for three or more players. Signup forms will be posted at www.pnhoops.com and will also be available at registration.
4. Registration for the Plymouth Girls Basketball League’s 2012-2013 season is now open. The PGBL is Plymouth’s only all-girl basketball league with four divisions from grades 2 to 8. This year there is a new instructional division for first- and second-grade girls that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of the game and basic basketball skills. Girls in the competitive divisions (grades 4 to 8) have one practice and one game each week. The league also sponsors travel teams for fifth- to eighth-grade girls. League play begins in December and registration including a game shirt for each player. Registration forms are available on the PGBL website at www.plymouthgirlsbasketball.org and are due by Oct. 31.
5. Do you have an opinion or a passion you'd like to share? Learn how you can blog on Patch.