1. Check out our elections wrap-up; covering the state and national races.
2. Tickets to the Plymouth Public Library Corporation's annual Taste of the Town are available at the Main Library, the Manomet Branch, Pioppi's Package Store (in the Benny's Plaza) or by going online here. Tickets are $60 each and enable you to sip wines (and other beverages) from across the globe, and taste flavors from several Plymouth area restaurants.
3. Papa's Pet Project has cats available for fostering and adoption this weekend at Petsmart at Shops at 5. Complete an adoption application found online at www.papaspetproject.org.
4. The Plymouth Area Coalition seeks donations of Stop & Shop and Shaw’s $10 gift certificates to provide low-income South Shore families with holiday turkeys. Deliver or mail them to 149 Bishops Highway in Kingston. For more information, call Helen at 781-582-2010.
5. Do you have an opinion or a passion you'd like to share? Learn how you can blog on Patch.