1. The first Plymouth Farmers' Market of the summer begins today at Plimoth Plantation. The cowbell rings at 2:30 p.m.
2. Learn what Plein Air means at the Plymouth Center for the Arts Saturday. Dave Monteiro will host a plein air workshop Saturday, June 9 and Sunday, June 10. The workshop begins at 9 a.m. Saturday and Sunday at the Plymouth Center for the Art.
3. Check out the family programs at : Something for (almost) everyone.
4. Join Gestalt Reiki at 34 Long Pond Road, and experience what Reiki is and how a treatment will make you feel, Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon. Take a pillow, blanket, a bottle of water, and wear comfortable clothes. Everyone that attends and wishes to receive a treatmemt will receive a 10 minute session.
5. Do you have opinions? Be a blogger on Patch.