1. We'll keep an eye on the blizzard, and share the latest forecasts and updates with our readers here.
2. There's still time to put together a winter storm safety kit.
3. Plimoth Plantation is hosting a special Valentine’s Day, An Evening of Courtly Love is a wonderful and unique opportunity to experience fine food, music and film, Thursday, Feb. 14. A delectable dinner will be followed by your choice of a screening of Oscar- Nominated Live Action Short Films 2013, or a live performance of An Evening of Courtly Love. An Evening of Courtly Love is a recital of 17th-century music, dance, poems, plays and love letters guided by Andreas Capellanus' book, The Rules of Courtly Love, written in 1184. Check out Plimoth Plantation's website for more information.
4. The flu is taking a toll across Massachusetts, here's a list of places in Plymouth whereyou can get a flu shot. Here's a link to a blog about Natural Ways to Prevent or Shorten the Length of the Flu.
5. Do you have an opinion or a passion you'd like to share? Learn how you can blog on Patch.