1. Season tickets to the new New England College Baseball League team, the Plymouth Pilgrims, are on sale at the Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce and online at plymouthchamber.com. Season tickets are $50 and provide access to all 23 home games of the Pilgrims. The first pitch goes out June 7 against the Mystic Schooners at Plymouth’s Forges Field. Get the best value for your money with season tickets that cost just over $2 per game. Credit cards, checks or cash will be accepted for season tickets. For more information call 508-830-1620.
2. Work it Wednesday networking group meets at Waterfront Bar & Grill. Come earlier to network if it fits your schedule, we start arriving after noon and the networking begins when you get there. Speaker this week is Heather Jackson, wwner of ActionJ Marketing and a certified Constant Contact local expert and Solution Provider, presenting on email marketing. No cost to attend, just lunch if you choose to order.
3. Plimoth Plantation is hosting a special Valentine’s Day, An Evening of Courtly Love is a wonderful and unique opportunity to experience fine food, music and film, Thursday, Feb. 14. A delectable dinner will be followed by your choice of a screening of Oscar- Nominated Live Action Short Films 2013, or a live performance of An Evening of Courtly Love. An Evening of Courtly Love is a recital of 17th-century music, dance, poems, plays and love letters guided by Andreas Capellanus' book, The Rules of Courtly Love, written in 1184. Check out Plimoth Plantation's website for more information.
4. The flu is taking a toll across Massachusetts, here's a list of places in Plymouth whereyou can get a flu shot. Here's a link to a blog about Natural Ways to Prevent or Shorten the Length of the Flu.
5. Do you have an opinion or a passion you'd like to share? Learn how you can blog on Patch.