1. Are you taking part in Jordan Hospital's Polar Plunge this weekend? Share your story with Patch. Email editor Casey Meserve with your story and photos.
2. Selctman Matt Muratore is running for reelection and is hosting an event in Manomet Thursday to discuss local issues with residents. The free event starts at 5 p.m. at 42 Degrees North restaurant (690 State Road) in Manomet.
3. The American Red Cross is holding a blood drive today, Feb. 27, at the Radisson Hotel on Water Street from 1 to 6 p.m. All eligible and new blood donors are encouraged to give blood. Blood donors are needed every day to ensure an adequate blood supply for patients in need. All presenting donors in February will receive a coupon for a free lunch pack at Cumberland Farms, which includes a burger or a grilled chicken sandwich, any size fountain soda or frozen beverage, and a 1.5 oz. bag of Cumberland Farms brand chips. To make an appointment to donate blood, call 800-RED CROSS (800-733-2767) or go to redcrossblood.org.
4. Plymouth Community Theatre presents Neil Simon's Rumors, at 8 p.m. Friday, March 1, at Plymouth Center for the Arts.
5. Have you ever thought about starting a blog? Learn how to blog on Patch.