1) Was it fun having the kids home for a couple of days, but now they just won’t sit still? Take them to the JunglePlex, which is having a February Vacation Camp for kids between the ages of 7 and 14 this week.
2) Hump Day got you down? Head to for some live music.
3) The Parkinson’s Support Group meets at 2 p.m. at .
4) Mother Goose is on the Loose at the Plymouth Public Library’s Main Branch.
5) On this day in 1954 a group of children from Arsenal Elementary in Pittsburgh received the first injections of the new polio vaccine developed by Dr. Jonas Salk. Do you or your parents have one of those strange scars on your shoulder?