There are a couple of recipes for snow ice cream, but I perfer the version made with condensed milk.
Here are two recipes.
- 8 cups snow, or shaved ice
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place snow or shaved ice into a large bowl. Pour condensed milk over and add vanilla. Mix to combine. Serve immediately in bowls.
Original recipe makes 8 servings Change Servings
- 1 gallon snow
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk
- When it starts to snow, place a large, clean bowl outside to collect the flakes. When full, stir in sugar and vanilla to taste, then stir in just enough milk for the desired consistency. Serve at once.