It's school vacation week in Plymouth, and that means a week of keeping your school-aged children entertained.
There's plenty of snow for sledding and snowman-making, however you might want to get out and explore science, history, art or more with your children; or maybe you just want an indoor space to play?
Here are a few ideas for things to do and places to visit this vacation week, within an hour of Plymouth:
- Pilgrim Hall Museum is offering free programs for kids all week.
- The Children's Museum in Boston
- The JunglePlex
- Armstrong Skating Arena offers public skates
- The Plymouth Center for the Arts offers art classes all week for kids.
- The Museum of Science in Boston
Tell us in the comments where you venture out during school vacation weeks.