There is a FREE must attend seminar for all parents of high school age children.
The courses will take place on:
Monday October 28th at the Little Red School House, on 43 Cudworth Rd. in Scituate, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday October 30th at the Plymouth Public Library, on 132 South St. in Plymouth, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday November 5th at the Thayer Public Library, on 798 Washington St. in Braintree, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The Complete Course in College Funding
· Learn how to earn up to $15,000 in scholarships per child
· Learn how to pay for college without going broke.
· Learn how “Expensive” private schools can cost less then the “less expensive” state schools
· Learn how to afford the school your child wants to attend, when and how to apply and get more FREE MONEY
· Learn the best ways to create and use your 529 savings
· Learn how to negotiate with colleges to obtain a better award package
· Untangle the mysteries of the FAFSA and the CSS Profiles
Attendance is limited! Please register by email to email@example.com or call 781-740-1175. New England Advisors Group, Hingham, MA www.newenglandadvisorsgroup.net like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Advisors-Group/482422331820392