Here are five things you need to know Wednesday, September 25.
1. Wednesday will be sunny in Plymouth, according to the National Weather Service. The high will be around 66.
2. As part of Nutrition Awareness Week, the Plymouth Public Library will present "Ants on a Log Are Good for You," a children's program about making healthy lunches and snacks, on Wednesday evening. The program, which will begin at 6:30 p.m., will be held in the Fehlow Room.
3. A dog complaint hearing for a dog on Clifford Road will be heard Wednesday at 2 p.m. The hearing will take place in the Mayflower 2 Hearing Room.
4. The Zoning Board of Appeals is scheduled to hear a special permit for gravel removal case on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
5. Heritage Museums & Gardens, 67 Grove Street, Sandwich, will hold a walking tour in the gardens with a focus on pest management, on Wednesday at 11 a.m. Les Lutz, Heritage's Director of Horticulture, will lead the tour, which is free with admission.