Here are five things you need to know Friday, Oct. 4.
1. It will be partly sunny Friday in Plymouth. The high will be near 72.
2. The Market at the Pinehills will host a healthy market Friday from 1 to 3 p.m. Jordan Hospital Dietician and Healthy Plymouth Nutrition Facilitator, Marcia Richards will be on hand and samples will be available.
3. There are no public events planed at the Plymouth Public Library Friday, but stop by and pick up a book between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
4. The Insurance Advisory Committee will be the only meeting held Friday in Plymouth.
5. This weekend will be mostly cloudy, according to the National Weather Service. Saturday's high will be near 71 and Sunday's will be around 70.