Here are five things you need to know Friday, Oct. 18.
1. Friday will be mostly cloudy, gradually becoming sunny, according to the National Weather Service. The high will be near 71.
2. Vinfen will hold "Journey Dance: A Remembrance of Self," a first-time, interactive public art and health experience at Plymouth Memorial Hall Friday from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Visit vinfen.org for more information.
3. Visit the Plymouth Public Library from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Friday. Remember the Manomet branch is closed Fridays.
4. Fall Representative Town Meeting is Saturday, Oct. 19, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. The meeting will take place at Plymouth North High School.
5. The rest of the weekend will be sunny, according to the National Weather Service. Saturday's high will be around 66 and Sunday's will be near 61.