Here are five things you need to know Friday, September 27.
1. Friday will be partly sunny with a high around 65 in Plymouth, according to the National Weather Service.
2. The 29th Annual Autumn Escape Bike Trek, which travels from Plymouth to Provincetown, will start in Plymouth on Friday, Sept. 27, at 9 a.m. The weekend ride raises money for the American Lung Association of the Northeast.
3. Volunteers from Tourism Cares, a restoration organization, will be spending the day making repairs at the Mayflower II and Plimoth Plantation on Friday.
4. The Plymouth Duathalon will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday at Myles Standish State Park. The event is presented by Plymouth Rock Racing, Inc.
5. Plymouth is in for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service. Saturday's high will be near 70 and Sunday's high will be around 68.