Invite a friend
Whist at the Council on Aging
Are you a Whist player looking for a game? Then join us at the Council on Aging on Monday afternoons at 1pm!
More About Council on Aging
Plymouth's Council on Aging office is located on Nook Road next to Plymouth North High School The COA offers assistance to senior citizens, including nutrition and meals-on-wheels programs, hearing tests, legal assistance, social security and SSI assistance, social activities, I.D. cards and housing and employment programs at its Senior Center.
Other events here
- Mens Discussion Group Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–11:00 am
- Cards at the Council on Aging Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am
- Beadwork with Carol Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am
- Movie of the Week at the Council on Aging Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm
- Cribbage Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm
- Pump it Up for Arthritis Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:30 am
- Watercolor Class Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm
- Chess Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Watercolors with Phyllis McDonough Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm