Invite a friend
If you would like to learn to paint with water colors or just would like to brush up on your technique, or maybe you would just like to enjoy the company of other artists; then give this class a try!
|Where||Council on Aging 44 Nook Rd, Plymouth, MA 02360|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Council on Aging
Plymouth's Council on Aging office is located on Nook Road next to Plymouth North High School The COA offers assistance to senior citizens, including nutrition and meals-on-wheels programs, hearing tests, legal assistance, social security and SSI assistance, social activities, I.D. cards and housing and employment programs at its Senior Center.
Other events here
- Pump it Up for Arthritis Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:30 am
- Chess Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Whist at the Council on Aging Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm
- Watercolors with Phyllis McDonough Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Bingo Weekly on Tuesdays,
- Candy BINGO Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Line Dancing with Louisa Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:15 am
- Tai-Chi and Qi-Gong with Fang Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Knitting and Sewing Circle Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm