Invite a friend
Susan Moore (A.K.A. " She who Giggles") is a certified Laughter Yoga Leader who will lead an hour session of unique exercises helping people to learn to laugh for no reason resulting in helping attendees to let their "inner child" be free. It is called yoga because many of the exercises use a variety of breathing techniques. Come join in the fun of being part of a laughter circle. Be prepared to share your laughter with others. Join Susan on February 6th & 20th at 10am. Until then keep smiling.
More About Council on Aging
Plymouth's Council on Aging office is located on Nook Road next to Plymouth North High School The COA offers assistance to senior citizens, including nutrition and meals-on-wheels programs, hearing tests, legal assistance, social security and SSI assistance, social activities, I.D. cards and housing and employment programs at its Senior Center.
Other events here
- Bridge Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm
- Cards at the Council on Aging Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am
- Mens Discussion Group Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–11:00 am
- Beadwork with Carol Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am
- Cribbage Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm
- Movie of the Week at the Council on Aging Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm
- Pump it Up for Arthritis Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:30 am
- Watercolor Class Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm
- Chess Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Watercolors with Phyllis McDonough Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm