Invite a friend
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren meets on Thursdays at 10am, in the Conference Room at the Plymouth Council on Aging.
More About Council on Aging
Plymouth's Council on Aging office is located on Nook Road next to Plymouth North High School The COA offers assistance to senior citizens, including nutrition and meals-on-wheels programs, hearing tests, legal assistance, social security and SSI assistance, social activities, I.D. cards and housing and employment programs at its Senior Center.
Other events here
- Pump it Up for Arthritis Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:30 am
- Knitting and Sewing Circle Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Canasta Hand and Foot Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm
- Painting Club Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- Tai Chi Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- Line Dancing with Dotty Weekly on Thursdays, 10:15 am
- Bridge Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm
- Cards at the Council on Aging Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am
- Mens Discussion Group Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–11:00 am