Invite a friend
Breathing...Your Life Depends on It!
Come and participate in this FREE one hour long program. This class will help improve your health by learning how to breath more deeply and fully. As we age, we get less oxygen into our blood which can contribute to feeling tired as well as confused and muddled thinking. This program will help get it back. This group is for everyone no matter what your limitations are. Please call the COA to register - 508-830-4230.
More About Council on Aging
Plymouth's Council on Aging office is located on Nook Road next to Plymouth North High School The COA offers assistance to senior citizens, including nutrition and meals-on-wheels programs, hearing tests, legal assistance, social security and SSI assistance, social activities, I.D. cards and housing and employment programs at its Senior Center.
Other events here
- Tai Chi Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- Painting Club Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Weekly on Thursdays, 9:45 am
- Line Dancing with Dotty Weekly on Thursdays, 10:15 am
- Bridge Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm
- Mens Discussion Group Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–11:00 am
- Cards at the Council on Aging Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am
- Beadwork with Carol Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am
- Cribbage Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm
- Movie of the Week at the Council on Aging Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm