More Snow in the Forecast for Plymouth
It looks like snow tonight, and another big storm coming for the third weekend in a row.
Spring doesn't spring for another month, and Mother Nature isn't letting New England off easy after last year it seems.
There's a chance for snow this afternoon and tonight before 8 p.m. Then the skies will clear but the wind will pick up with gusts as high as 30 mph.
For the third weekend in a row the National Weather Service is predicting snow for Southeastern Massachusetts.
Here's the weekend's forecast for Plymouth.
- Saturday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
- Saturday Night Rain and snow likely. The snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
- Sunday Rain and snow likely. The rain and snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
It will finally clear Monday, just in time for school to start again.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.