Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 5
Plymouth Pop Warner football and cheerleading registrations for the Plymouth Vikings for the upcoming season will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, at PCIS.
1. Plymouth Pop Warner football and cheerleading registrations for the Plymouth Vikings for the upcoming season will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, and from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 16, at PCIS, located at 117 Long Pond Road. Registration forms can be downloaded at www.plymouthvikings.com. For questions regarding football, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding cheerleading, email email@example.com.
2. Seven Times Salt is a Boston-based early music ensemble
specializing in repertoire of the 16th and 17th centuries is performing tonight at Plimoth Plantation. They will be presenting "A Brave Barrell of Oysters: Music of Samuel Pepys' London" with excerpts from the famed 17th Century diarist, Samuel Pepys, and performed on historical instruments. The concert is 75 minutes followed by a 15 minute question and answer session. Tickets are $15.
3. The Committee to Elect John Moody will host a Campaign Kick-Off Thursday, March 7 at 6 p.m. at Ernie’s Restaurant, 330 Court Street in Plymouth. Moody is a candidate for Selectman in Plymouth’s Annual Town Election on May 11, 2013. Interested attendees will have the opportunity to sign-up for volunteer campaign activities. Free pizza will be available for all attendees.
4. Online registration for all South Plymouth Youth Baseball players ages 4-12 is open until April 30. Visit www.SPYB.org for details. Find a description of each division by either clicking on the “Register Now” button or the SPYB Divisions tab on the left side of the homepage. Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Spring tryouts for both American League (ages 10-12) and National League (ages 7-9) will be held March 23 and 24 at Elmer Raymond field in Cedarville. Times are posted on the website. Players must register before trying out.
5. Have you ever thought about starting a blog? Learn how to blog on Patch.