Five Things You Need to Know Today: June 10
Check out a play, learn to paint, or take a walk in the woods.
1. The curtain rises on The Dining Room, presented by Plymouth Community Theatre, at 7 p.m.
2. Learn what Plein Air means at the Plymouth Center for the Arts Saturday. Dave Monteiro will host a plein air workshop Saturday, June 9 and Sunday, June 10. The workshop begins at 9 a.m. at the Plymouth Center for the Art.
3. Check out the family programs at Myles Standish State Forest: Something for (almost) everyone.
4. The Fourth Annual Walk, Talk & Rock To Cure Scleroderma will be held rain or shine from Nelson Beach in Plymouth, MA, on Sunday, June 10. This year’s Walk-A-Thon is being dedicated to the memory of the late Marie Reid, the Plymouth resident who established this Walk in 2009. Sign-in begins at 10 a.m. with the 4-K Walk stepping off at 12 noon. There is no registration fee or minimum pledge requirement to take part in the Walk.
5. Do you have opinions? Be a blogger on Patch.