Five Things You Need to Know Today: Jan. 31
Tonight starting at 7 p.m., the Plymouth Moose Lodge is hosting a benefit for The Sandy Hook Relief Fund featuring several local bands, raffles and more.
1. The Plymouth Moose Lodge is hosting a benefit for The Sandy Hook Relief Fund featuring several local bands, raffles and more, tonight starting at 7 p.m. Advance tickets are on sale at the lodge, but it is not necessary to have one prior to the event.
2. Park Plymouth is selling 2013 parking permits for half price in January. All parking permits will return to full price Feb. 1. Visit the Park Plymouth website at parkplymouth.com for further information.
2. The Plymouth Area League of Women Voters is sponsoring a presentation on "New Healthcare Initiatives in Massachusetts" today at 2 p.m. at the new Plymouth Senior Center, the Nook, 44 Nook Road, Plymouth. Peter Holden, CEO of Jordan Hospital is the featured speaker. The event is open to the public. Light refreshments will be served. For further information contact Linda Benezra, 508-209-0070.
4. The flu is taking a toll across Massachusetts, here's a list of places in Plymouth whereyou can get a flu shot. Here's a link to a blog about Natural Ways to Prevent or Shorten the Length of the Flu.
5. Do you have an opinion or a passion you'd like to share? Learn how you can blog on Patch.