Five Things You Need to Know Today: Jan. 13
Pinehills Country Club will host a bridal show sponsored by Wedding Day Expositions LLC at 11:30 a.m. today.
1. Gestalt Reiki wants you to experience a 10 minute session of Reiki today at 34 Long Pond Road. Experience what Reiki is and how a treatment will make you feel. You may also just attend and watch to see what a Reiki share is all about. The Reiki Share starts 10 am and end at noon. You may come anytime between those times, you do not need to stay for the whole event. You may bring your own pillow and blanket or they will be supplied for you. You may also want to bring your own bottled water and wear comfortable clothes. Everyone that attends and wishes to receive a treatment will receive a 10 minute session. $5 suggested donation.
2. The flu is taking a toll across Massachusetts, here's a list of places you can get a flu shot.
3. Pinehills Country Club will host a bridal show sponsored by Wedding Day Expositions LLC at 11:30 a.m. today at the Pavilion at Pinehills Golf Club, located at 54 Clubhouse Drive. The doors open at 11 a.m. for preregistration, with the show beginning at 11:30 a.m. and running through 3:30 p.m. You can meet with professionals, see a fashion show, listen to some music, and register for prizes from all vendors. Pinehills Golf Club will provide complimentary hors d’oeuvres. Each attendee will also receive a complimentary copy of Southern New England Weddings magazine. Admission is $10 per person payable at the door. VIP passes are available prior to the event by visiting www.weddingdayonline.com. Vendors can contact Andrea Rourke at email@example.com.
4. The Arc of Greater Plymouth’s Employment Committee has again joined forces with The Cleanist to collect, clean and deliver warm coats to those in need. The coats are distributed through the Plymouth Area Coalition for the Homeless. This year, the goal is to add a scarf and mittens or a hat with each donated coat. If you have a nice gently used coat to donate, drop it off at The Arc office at 10 Cordage Park Circle, Suite #208. Donations of new mittens, hats and scarves will also be accepted.
5. Do you have an opinion or a passion you'd like to share? Learn how you can blog on Patch.