Five Things You Need to Know Today: Feb. 14
It's February 14; I hope you remember what that means.
1. It's Valentine's Day! Did you forget? Here are 5 Last Minute Valentine's Day Gift Ideas: Him and Her.
2. The Plymouth Farmers' Market, Hearty Indulgences is today at Plimoth Plantation, get your chocolates, red wine and humanely raised beef. The market opens at 2:30 p.m.
3. Share your photos of the Blizzard of '13 and its aftermath. Upload your pics here and we'll feature them on our Facebook page.
4. The DPW is accepting tree debris tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday.
5. NStar has gotten power back to nearly everyone in Plymouth. Check this outage map to see how Plymouth compares to other towns.